Teen Moms Farrah Abraham Says Shes Kind of an Empty Nester Following Daughter Sophias 16th Birthday (Exclusive) - Mon Alpha

ShowBiz & sports

Hot

Friday, March 14, 2025

Teen Moms Farrah Abraham Says Shes Kind of an Empty Nester Following Daughter Sophias 16th Birthday (Exclusive)

New Photo - Teen Moms Farrah Abraham Says Shes Kind of an Empty Nester Following Daughter Sophias 16th Birthday (Exclusive)

Teen Moms Farrah Abraham Says Shes Kind of an Empty Nester Following Daughter Sophias 16th Birthday (Exclusive)


Farrah Abraham is almost an empty nester. The Teen Mom alum, 33, caught up with PEOPLE ahead of her Diary of a Teen Mom comedy debut in New York City on Thursday, March 13. Abraham, who welcomed daughter Sophia when she was 17, tells PEOPLE about her daughter's recent birthday celebration back in February, saying that she is "beyond proud" of her. "I am beyond proud of my daughter, and now I look back and I'm like, 'Oh my God, why did my parents let me do crazy stuff?
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs